A blog is a personal diary. A daily pulpit. A collaborative space. A political soapbox. A breaking-news outlet. A collection of links. Your own private thoughts. Memos to the world.

~Blogger~

Oct 30, 2006

Hi Everyone!!

Alright yeah ok:; my last few entries have been totally depressing! I have been sick so really pessimism comes naturally... DONT BLAME ME!!!

I guess I'm so upbeat in normal life all the sh*t tends to come out in here: dont blame me!!

Its just one those things I guess...sigh....

So now that i am here what shall i write about.....

I dont know :S Its too early (5:30am to be precise). Maybe after I have gotten into my day there will be something for me to bi*ch about....

JO

No comments:

LFCA

Submit My News Click here to submit my news to the LFCA

A Cloud of Words

Wordle: Princessjo

Anniversary Countdown

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker