A blog is a personal diary. A daily pulpit. A collaborative space. A political soapbox. A breaking-news outlet. A collection of links. Your own private thoughts. Memos to the world.

~Blogger~

Oct 4, 2006

OK....guess what? life sux......

And not just for me: you just have to look at the world to realise how much it truly does.

Ok, ok I know: I'm going off the deep end: but I dont know: a sh*t year will do that to you!

To the world, I appear strong and so independant: I know what I want and I get it usually...but maybe I'm sick of getting it, whatever it is.

Maybe thats the problem with the world in general: we all get our own way too often..

We all know what we want and we all usually get it. If we want fast food, we get it. If we want s*x we get it. Its insane yet it happens. Its kinda like the world is on one Big "Self Satisfaction Tour"....lets see how much we can get and how quickly we can get it.

But why can't we just be happy with what we have? We have more things than any other generation yet we give less......

What does that say about us?

Jo

No comments:

LFCA

Submit My News Click here to submit my news to the LFCA

A Cloud of Words

Wordle: Princessjo

Anniversary Countdown

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker