A blog is a personal diary. A daily pulpit. A collaborative space. A political soapbox. A breaking-news outlet. A collection of links. Your own private thoughts. Memos to the world.

~Blogger~

Nov 28, 2006

Hiya all.....

ok Jo has officiallly been very lazy with this blog. Yep, I know i am entirely at fault!! I seem to be getting very lazy!!


So what is new in my life....ummm not much. Been entertaining alot recently. Am finding out i enjoy having people over for dinner and making beautiful things to eat....yummy!!

I have been busy trying to organise Justin. It irritates me when he gets lazy. It's not like he doesnt have a job he go to...he just wants to wait till after christmas.....yeah right!! So he can happily play computer games more like it. grrr......

Jo

No comments:

LFCA

Submit My News Click here to submit my news to the LFCA

A Cloud of Words

Wordle: Princessjo

Anniversary Countdown

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker