A blog is a personal diary. A daily pulpit. A collaborative space. A political soapbox. A breaking-news outlet. A collection of links. Your own private thoughts. Memos to the world.

~Blogger~

Nov 5, 2006

Hiya...ok soooo.....

Yes I know it's 3:30am but well....I can't really sleep....

You see my father is going to be sentenced in less than 6 hours: scary!! I just hope he gets what he deserves....and he really deserves whatever is coming to him....

I had two of his sisters call me last night worried about my reasons for going. that frustrated me because in my heart I know why I am going: to finish this thing I started so many years ago............


When I started it I felt so alone...like it was just me...but slowly, over the years people have joined me and now, this thing is bigger than ever before...As I sit here tonight, just me, I am ready to take the last step....finish what I started...

Jo

1 comment:

meke said...

well i looked up the maximum sentences and minus one charge the aggravated one, he face and max of 429 years + life! How crazy is that, that woul dbe if they were not served concurrently of course!

LFCA

Submit My News Click here to submit my news to the LFCA

A Cloud of Words

Wordle: Princessjo

Anniversary Countdown

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker