A blog is a personal diary. A daily pulpit. A collaborative space. A political soapbox. A breaking-news outlet. A collection of links. Your own private thoughts. Memos to the world.

~Blogger~

Jan 23, 2007

Hi everyone,

Sorry about my long absence...I am VERY lazy...ok ok and I seem to have hit rock bottom again lately: it seems to be the story of my life....Just when I seem to start coping again something happens: and BAM: Jo is in 'crap city' again :S...I think the big man upstairs in trying to tell me something but I am not quite sure what yet....sigh

Life can be very twisted sometimes: it is definately a roller coster ride...a crazy one: one of the type i like to stay away from!! It's ironic too.

Melissa just told me that my blog is cool: thanks melissa!! For me it's just a way to express myself. A very strange way, but a way none the less...

Anways must run,
JO

1 comment:

Finbarpurpleton said...

Hi Jo,

Yes I like your blog your's is straight to the point, while mine rambles or complains about someone or something....

Hope you write more soon.

Melissa

LFCA

Submit My News Click here to submit my news to the LFCA

A Cloud of Words

Wordle: Princessjo

Anniversary Countdown

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker