A blog is a personal diary. A daily pulpit. A collaborative space. A political soapbox. A breaking-news outlet. A collection of links. Your own private thoughts. Memos to the world.

~Blogger~

Feb 3, 2007

Hi everyone!!

Thanks for leaving a comment Melissa: sometimes I feel like the only that reads my blog: which I am cool with but somehow am a little confused about: I think I secretly want the whole world to read....:S Maybe its just an attention thing which would really make me annoyed. i try not to be the centre of attention, but sometimes I want it sooooo much. Its something I would like avoid but somehow cant....sigh. It makes me very annoyed because at times its the last thing I want. I think I am very contradictory. I like to have the best of both worlds and unfortunately, I can't, no matter how I try. Which sux, cause I want to experience everything (unless its contrary to my health: then I want nothing to do with it).

I have realised life is about balancing!! Last year taught me that: among many other things. I realised you can forgive nearly anything even if you thought you never could. Even though I must say: second strike you are out!! People say that I am very wise, but thats not because it's something I wanted or chose. In fact, it was thrust upon me. Growing up in tense situations tends to give you an excellent sense of hindsight and lesson recognition, but also a very confusing here and now....

Jo

1 comment:

Finbarpurpleton said...

I know exactly what you mean! Sometimes I am crying out for attention and other times its like leave me be. I want attention yet I want my space.

Melissa

LFCA

Submit My News Click here to submit my news to the LFCA

A Cloud of Words

Wordle: Princessjo

Anniversary Countdown

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker