A blog is a personal diary. A daily pulpit. A collaborative space. A political soapbox. A breaking-news outlet. A collection of links. Your own private thoughts. Memos to the world.

~Blogger~

Feb 12, 2007

Hi everyone...

I think I was a little over reactive last night and being a little bit of a drama queen....or maybe a lot...sigh...I seem to be very good at it when I am very tired...dont worry everyone I am quite alright...and I havent done anything stupid!!

Life and I have a very confusing relationship...I either love it...or hate it...either way: with a great deal of passion which probably isnt very clever..sigh...I would rather love life all the time: and thats something i am working on and will achieve one day...it just seems at times, that that one day is so very, very far away...

But i will survive...I always have...it just sad that I have to survive anything at all!

Jo

No comments:

LFCA

Submit My News Click here to submit my news to the LFCA

A Cloud of Words

Wordle: Princessjo

Anniversary Countdown

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker