A blog is a personal diary. A daily pulpit. A collaborative space. A political soapbox. A breaking-news outlet. A collection of links. Your own private thoughts. Memos to the world.

~Blogger~

Feb 24, 2007

Hi guys!!

This is a deeply disturbing website regarding the abuses suffered by American prisoners...WARNING!!! VERY DISTURBING FACTS ETC...so not for the weak of stomach.

I was shell shocked when I read it: even I didn't think it was this bad....its so sad and disappointing...

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK: VERY GRAPHIC!!

http://mindprod.com/politics/iraqtortures.html#TORTURES

Jo

1 comment:

Tohou Lidia said...

MY GOSH!

If the website didn't have sources i wouldn't have believed it. I absolutely hated the ones where they make a mockery of Islam. Like the menestrating one...absolutley horrible. I think it was Mr Habib ( sorry i can't remember his name) who came back to Australia after being at Guantánamo bay and he said that there had been a time when a female had thrown a used tampon at him. I also hated the flushing the Koran down the toilet etc. That's horrific. Thanks for putting up that link....it's very amazing!

Luv Amy

LFCA

Submit My News Click here to submit my news to the LFCA

A Cloud of Words

Wordle: Princessjo

Anniversary Countdown

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker