A blog is a personal diary. A daily pulpit. A collaborative space. A political soapbox. A breaking-news outlet. A collection of links. Your own private thoughts. Memos to the world.

~Blogger~

Mar 21, 2007

Dreams...Happiness

I had a dream last night...and it was just so....real....

I was in the hospital having a baby: but the funny thing was I didn’t know I was pregnant to start with. The nurse kept trying to reach Justin but where he worked kept saying he didn’t work there. But anyways, I had great short, relatively pain free labour. I felt so great afterwards; I was ready to leave straight away. But I kept asking the nurse “should I breastfeed or not?” because I was really worried about keeping my boobs like they are/were but more specifically, the health of the baby. And I was walking out with the baby (coincidently, the hospital looked like the CQU campus!) and I kept asking if I should breast feed. But anyways as we (nurse and I) walked out, we ran into someone I knew, and we stopped to talk. And all of a sudden it started to rain…and then I woke up!! But all through out I was happy and satisfied, but still worried at the same time. But above all I was just so happy....and ever so content...

Ummm it was an odd dream....thats for sure!! So what do u think it was about...?? It kinda confused me :S!

Jo

3 comments:

Finbarpurpleton said...

Hi Jo,

I went to www.dreammoods.com and searched some of the key words in your dream with the dream dictionary.

Here is some interesting stuff that I found.

To dream that you are pregnant, symbolizes an aspect of yourself or some aspect of your personal life that is growing and developing. You may not be ready to talk about it or act on it.? This may also represent the birth of a new idea, direction, project or goal.

To see a baby in your dream, signifies innocence, warmth and new beginnings.? Babies may symbolize something in your own inner nature which is pure, vulnerable, and/or uncorrupted. Babies may represent an aspect of yourself that is vulnerable and helpless.

To dream that you are having a baby, suggests that you are giving birth to a new idea or project. It also represents new beginnings or some upcoming event. A more direct interpretation of this dream, may represent your desires/ anxieties of giving birth or the anticipation for such an event to occur.

To see a hospital in your dream, symbolizes your need to heal or improve your physical or mental heath. You need to get back to the flow of everyday life.

To see a nurse in your dream, denotes that you need to be taken care of and a time of healing, either mentally, physically or spiritually.

To dream that you get wet from the rain, signifies that you will soon be cleansed from your troubles and problems. Rain also symbolizes fertility and renewal. To see and hear rain falling, symbolizes forgiveness and grace.

To dream that you are happy, may be a compensatory dream and is often a dream of the contrary. You may be trying to compensate for the sadness or stress in your waking life.

Hope this helps
Melissa

meke said...

I sometimes think it is best not to try to 'get ' dreams as they so often dont make any sense!

meke said...

Thi the above interpretation is nice :-P

LFCA

Submit My News Click here to submit my news to the LFCA

A Cloud of Words

Wordle: Princessjo

Anniversary Countdown

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker