A blog is a personal diary. A daily pulpit. A collaborative space. A political soapbox. A breaking-news outlet. A collection of links. Your own private thoughts. Memos to the world.

~Blogger~

Mar 26, 2007

I HATE PMS!!!

Hi everyone,

As the title would suggest, I'm having BAD PMS....and it sux!!

It seems odd to me but, because I never used to have it. Up until the middle/end of last year, I was great: used to have nada. Now I have cramps, sore breasts, mood swings and constant headaches. I don't like it at all. I knew girls that used to have it and I could never relate: now I can all of a sudden.

I have to go to a doctor about it...and I plan to within the next few weeks....sigh!!

Jo

No comments:

LFCA

Submit My News Click here to submit my news to the LFCA

A Cloud of Words

Wordle: Princessjo

Anniversary Countdown

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker