A blog is a personal diary. A daily pulpit. A collaborative space. A political soapbox. A breaking-news outlet. A collection of links. Your own private thoughts. Memos to the world.

~Blogger~

Mar 19, 2007

I"M NOT PREGNANT: AS FAR AS I KNOW!

Hi Everyone!

Amy as the above comment may suggest I am not pregnant. Dont worry I have considered that possibility: and the test came back negative (this was about a month ago). I have had these cramps on and off for months now. The doctors don't know what are causing it, instead preferring to shake it off as period cramps..

Sooo, yes, doctors annoy me!!

I will do a big entry late at some stage: atm I couldnt be bothered!

Jo

No comments:

LFCA

Submit My News Click here to submit my news to the LFCA

A Cloud of Words

Wordle: Princessjo

Anniversary Countdown

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker