A blog is a personal diary. A daily pulpit. A collaborative space. A political soapbox. A breaking-news outlet. A collection of links. Your own private thoughts. Memos to the world.

~Blogger~

Mar 22, 2007

Thanks Guys!

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the comments!! The funny thing was that later that day it started to rain and I went to CQU...

I am in a firm believer in that dreams can predict life: or be the opposite! I always look back to my dreams and see if they relate to my current life...You'd be amazed at the similarities and also the differences....

Another funny thing twas that I woke up felling ill this morning: but then I think that was mostly the fact i had gotten up early and had chinese the previous night: a deadly mix!

Jo

1 comment:

Finbarpurpleton said...

I wonder if the fact that it rained was conicidence. I mean it was already predetermined you'd go to CQU because you have a class that day. Maybe thats why you dreamt about it.

But then again I had a dream that my friend Amy came to my house wearing a purple sweater to say good bye before she went to Canberra and that actually happened.

And a while back I dreamt that Kayla my old flatmate had moved back and she did except a diferent flat. Perhaps I just added that up in my head because I knew she was coming anyways.

But I do believe dreams have relavance in the waking life and can say things about how you are feeling and such.

Melissa.

LFCA

Submit My News Click here to submit my news to the LFCA

A Cloud of Words

Wordle: Princessjo

Anniversary Countdown

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker