A blog is a personal diary. A daily pulpit. A collaborative space. A political soapbox. A breaking-news outlet. A collection of links. Your own private thoughts. Memos to the world.

~Blogger~

Apr 15, 2007

Passing Out and Racial Comments

Hi guys,

So what has been going on in my life?

Well, I nearly passed out when I went out clubbing last night: I had an asthma attack, which sucked....Poor Justin had to come to get me and bring my puffer. It was really odd because I have never had an asthma attack that bad before. Oh well, I went to bed and woke up this morning with a cold, which so impressed me!!

And then my mum and I have had words yet again. I think in many aspects it was both our faults and stubbon headiness that caused it. I guess I just got fed up and over reacted a little bit. But I always do, so there!! :P

Ummm...another thing that's been annoying me lately is that a friend of mine (no offence intented to this person) has been making quite offensive racial comments. Ok, I am quite outspoken with strong views regarding races etc, but I would never, ever intentionally make these sort of comments. I find them offensive and downright ignorant. As a person who struggles with "racially stereotyped" names anyways, these really offended! But this comes from a person that believes in "genetically" picking a partner, so I don't know why I kinda didn't expect it. Anyways I went off my head at this person, and Justin tells me that I am over reacting. He told this person that he was making "stupid" comments but turns around on me and says I should havent reacted to the exent I did....But to me, what he was saying was soooooo over the top and wrong that he shouldn't be saying that. I quite frankly think if you are picking on someone else because of their race you are picking on yourself: after what difference is there between races? I am not sorry, because if you are going to say stuff like that, you should have your head bitten off!! He's a nice guy and everything, but I do believe there are borders....

Ahh....well. I have had my bitch now!! Cya guys later,

Jo

1 comment:

Finbarpurpleton said...

Clubing was fun on Saturday! Despite being mocked by those drunk people. I am sorry you had to go home so soon. I hope you are feeling better soon.

I agree with your points on picking people based on genetics and race a little bit strange and a bit racist even.

Melissa

LFCA

Submit My News Click here to submit my news to the LFCA

A Cloud of Words

Wordle: Princessjo

Anniversary Countdown

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker