A blog is a personal diary. A daily pulpit. A collaborative space. A political soapbox. A breaking-news outlet. A collection of links. Your own private thoughts. Memos to the world.

~Blogger~

May 22, 2007

Size 8, New Cars & World Thoughts!!

Hi everyone,

Yes I know I have dropped off the edge of the earth. But now, as I am sick, I have nothing else better to do than this. Well except from assignments etc, but my head hurts and I really can't think atm.....sigh....

So what's my news? Not much but it includes:

1. I fit into a size 8 again!! I am sorry, I know this is completely self centered but I am so happy, it feels so good!!! Ummm...Now to get my flat stomach again....sigh!!

2. Justin has bought a new car: and i have got my learners back so I can drive it: and it rocks!! 2002 Holden Commodore: very comfy!! Sigh, yes I know, self centered again but oh well!!

3. World thoughts: ummmmm....it's going crazy!! My mind is too like cotton wool to be any use on this topic....I'm going back to bed now and going to try to get some sleep....not that will work much!!

Byes Everyone,

Jo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great effort to loss the weight, Jo.

LFCA

Submit My News Click here to submit my news to the LFCA

A Cloud of Words

Wordle: Princessjo

Anniversary Countdown

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker