A blog is a personal diary. A daily pulpit. A collaborative space. A political soapbox. A breaking-news outlet. A collection of links. Your own private thoughts. Memos to the world.

~Blogger~

Jun 24, 2007

Catch Up

Hi everyone,

I'd like to let everyone know whats been happening in my life lately.

For those of you that have heard and those of you that havent, yes I attempted sucicide a week ago. And yes, it was an extraordinarily stupid thing to do. However I did it but I must stress it's not because of any one of you. Instead it was simply life events spinning out of control. And sadly instead of saying anything, I decided the easiest way was to leave this world. You have (and hopefully will continue) to be the greatest bunch of friends and family I have ever had. I am aware that I have some issues to work out, and plan to do so.

lots of love to all!
Jo

1 comment:

Tohou Lidia said...

Hi Jo!
I really hope you get better! Remember i'm just an email away ;)
Luv Amy

LFCA

Submit My News Click here to submit my news to the LFCA

A Cloud of Words

Wordle: Princessjo

Anniversary Countdown

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker