A blog is a personal diary. A daily pulpit. A collaborative space. A political soapbox. A breaking-news outlet. A collection of links. Your own private thoughts. Memos to the world.

~Blogger~

Jun 17, 2007

Paper Words: and on being a Non-poet!!

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for all the comments and compliments!

Re: Amy's comment: I don't consider myself a poet, because I find poetry extraordinarily dull. Don't ask why, considering I write it (in a form): but I do. I consider myself a storyteller or a thinker, who simply puts words to paper. Speaking of that concept, I have written a new poem (if you can call it that): Its called "Paper Words" and you can read it here: http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2377892/1/ But thankyou for the compliment!


So anyways, thought you guys would be interested!

Jo

No comments:

LFCA

Submit My News Click here to submit my news to the LFCA

A Cloud of Words

Wordle: Princessjo

Anniversary Countdown

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker