A blog is a personal diary. A daily pulpit. A collaborative space. A political soapbox. A breaking-news outlet. A collection of links. Your own private thoughts. Memos to the world.

~Blogger~

Jul 10, 2007

LIFE ETC

Hi Everyone,

I am BACK!!!

Went back to uni yesturday: that was interesting and definately fun!!!

I feel better than I have in a while. I went on a guilt trip for a little while last night, but I called my aunt Trish and had a reality check.

I get my new computer today, which is exciting....

I have so many things to be thankful for. Unfortunately, at times, I get stressed out and go on guilt trips and lose sight of that. Which isn't good. Ah yes.

Now I am going to go an offensive rant to get a worse rating than I have now. According to a rating website this site is only a "G".


fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck
shit shit shit shit shit
vagina vagina vagina vagina vagina
penis penis penis penis penis
sex sex sex sex sex sex

There that should increase it a bit....lol.....

JO

No comments:

LFCA

Submit My News Click here to submit my news to the LFCA

A Cloud of Words

Wordle: Princessjo

Anniversary Countdown

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker