A blog is a personal diary. A daily pulpit. A collaborative space. A political soapbox. A breaking-news outlet. A collection of links. Your own private thoughts. Memos to the world.

~Blogger~

Aug 27, 2007

Engagement Party and Wedding!!

Dear Amy,

I think you're on the invitation list already ;) lol. Invite Melissa and Chris and not you? It would be wrong!! The three Musketeers would not be there!!

The engagement party is going to be bigger than the wedding!! We are going to have a really low key wedding out at the Caves, with just close family etc, and whoever is in town. We don't have an exact date for the wedding, like I have said, but it will be in 2 or 3 years after the engagement party. I know, I know, a long time, but in order to save for it, we will need that long.

The engagement party will be at Footlights in Yeppoon: we hopefully will be able to book out the whole restaurant. It's going to be a "dutch" engagement. In other words you will have to pay for your food etc. I am sorry, but otherwise it would be waaaaay too expensive!! We might cover the bar, but I am not too sure on that yet. Yep, I am stingy. However you will be recieving proper invitations etc. And the place hopefully will be decorated nicely etc.

Ah yes, it's going to be lovely!!

Jo

1 comment:

Tohou Lidia said...

Yay! I'm happy now and so excited! I haven't been to Footlights before but my mum has and she said it was awesome! I don't think people are going to mind paying for dinner. I'm seirously so excited!

I think your Caves wedding will be absolutely beautiful and it probably will be even more romantic if you ahve a small wedding and a big engagement party ;)

I consider this blog entry my official invitation ;)

Luv Amy

LFCA

Submit My News Click here to submit my news to the LFCA

A Cloud of Words

Wordle: Princessjo

Anniversary Countdown

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker