A blog is a personal diary. A daily pulpit. A collaborative space. A political soapbox. A breaking-news outlet. A collection of links. Your own private thoughts. Memos to the world.

~Blogger~

Aug 22, 2007

SLEEP: COME BACK TO ME

Dear everyone,

I have been having a terrible time sleeping lately. Shallow, restless sleep is so annoying. You wake up tired and then you can't do anything all day. It's utter crap. And I don't cope well with little sleep. AHHHH. And I don't know what to do about. Maybe partner disturbance has something to do with or could be the bed or pillows. I have had my pillow since I first had a "big girls bed" and that would be about 18 years ago now!! But whatever it is, I can't sleep, so I am slowly going mad. I am waking up feeling worse than when I went to bed. I am going to change the sheets etc today so I'll see if that helps. My neck is soooo sore. GRUMBLE! GRUMBLE! GRUMBLE!

Jo

2 comments:

pravin said...

Try tiring yourself physically. Jump about a little or go for a run about an hour before going to bed. That should do the trick.

Tohou Lidia said...

Oh i hope you get better pj!!!

By the way...you are TAGGED!!!

Visit my blog for more details!!

LUv Amy

LFCA

Submit My News Click here to submit my news to the LFCA

A Cloud of Words

Wordle: Princessjo

Anniversary Countdown

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker