A blog is a personal diary. A daily pulpit. A collaborative space. A political soapbox. A breaking-news outlet. A collection of links. Your own private thoughts. Memos to the world.

~Blogger~

Aug 2, 2007

Spider Pig and the Collapsing Bridge

Ah yes, it has been a while. I have been extraordinarily lazy when it comes to this blog.

I went to see the Simpsons movie last night: it was great! I must say, its hilarious. I love Spider Pig....HEHE!!

Isn't this Dr Haneef thing ironic? The Aust. government did exactly the same thing it condemmed the American government for in the David Hicks case!!! I feel sorry for the poor guy. Hopefully everything settles down for him!!

And the bridge collapse in America...isn't it sad. I feel sorry for all the people. But wasn't it funny how everyone thought it was a terrorist attack at first until the government said it wasn't??? Its like OMG...something broke...it can't be our fault!! Must be terrorists! Oh oops, no it was just the bridge! Or maybe it was that big Spider Pig!!!

Jo!

1 comment:

Katrina said...

yes this is so true... and i love how you put it... but also what about people like me...

living away from home... doing a course that ins't classed as 'schooling'

no help from centerlink at all becasue i can't fit under any of there bracets ...

however i have a 17000 $ debt for one year of uni which could have been 1600 $ if i had recieved an op 4 instead of 7... for exactly the same teaching. which is a load of sh*t

i have bills to!

renting isn't cheap... i have a phone, bed and fuel to pay for. oh and lets not forget the food which i hardly eat because of my other expenses.

im only allowed to work up to 38 hours but rarely even get to 30. on a sh*t wage of 11$ paid fornightly. now how is that fair...

everything is rising : price of fuel, price of food, prices of clothes except for my wage... tell me how that is suppose to work

yes i will get by but for all those lucky arseholes out there cheating the system its people like me and you missing out.

you can't tell me im living a life of luxury wen i get 1 day off... and that is only enough time to get the house in order and wash. let alone have a life for friends.

im very grateful for what i have don't get me wrong just wen is it time for the little guys that work their arses off to get some praise for the effort we put in or the strength to keep going.

all power to you joan... your a great writer! keep up!
kat x

LFCA

Submit My News Click here to submit my news to the LFCA

A Cloud of Words

Wordle: Princessjo

Anniversary Countdown

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker