A blog is a personal diary. A daily pulpit. A collaborative space. A political soapbox. A breaking-news outlet. A collection of links. Your own private thoughts. Memos to the world.

~Blogger~

Sep 19, 2007

Hayfever and world thoughts

Hi everyone!

How is everyone this day? I am miserable, I keep coming down with various forms of hayfever, so I have booked to see a doctor. It has been worrying me because it has been getting worse.

Justin and I are considering becoming foster parents. I rang up this morning, enquiring and they are sending out an information pack. It's something we have been talking about for a long time, and something I personally, really want to get involved with. I would probably really want to get only involved with part time/emergancy care, just to see how I would cope with it first. And I would prefer to foster babies (0 to 3yrs), because they are the ones I feel most comfortable looking after. But I would really enjoy it, I think, even though it would be soooo difficult. I would make our office into the nursery and put a spare bed and cot in here. And then I would put the office in the spare room. But what do guys think? Am I crazy? Or what? lol!

Jo

No comments:

LFCA

Submit My News Click here to submit my news to the LFCA

A Cloud of Words

Wordle: Princessjo

Anniversary Countdown

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker