A blog is a personal diary. A daily pulpit. A collaborative space. A political soapbox. A breaking-news outlet. A collection of links. Your own private thoughts. Memos to the world.

~Blogger~

Sep 17, 2007

I'm sorry! And dinner party!

I am sorry Melissa, Amy. I didn't mean to offend anyone (either u or Amy). I only liked your ideas and wasn't trying to outdo anyone. It was just honestly what I thought! Sorry!

Oh yes: dinner party at my house on Saturday. 6:30/7ish...I will let everyone know soon what to bring.

FOOD WE WILL BE EATING:
Corned Meat
Cream/White Sauce
Home made Garlic bread
Vegies
Rice
Chocolate Mousse Cheesecake

IT WILL BE OUTSIDE SO COME PREPARED!!! (don't worry we will have table and chairs :) )

3 comments:

Fascist and Bulbous :-P said...

Hi Mrs. Joanface,

Will be are there! :-P

Finbarpurpleton said...

No Joan I am sorry :( I was in a strange mood when I wrote that response. From now on we can share ideas that way it won't be stealing.

Melissa

P.S. I am comming to your dinner party :)

Tohou Lidia said...

What the? i'm confused!
Oh well..i must have missed the train!
Luv Amy

LFCA

Submit My News Click here to submit my news to the LFCA

A Cloud of Words

Wordle: Princessjo

Anniversary Countdown

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker