A blog is a personal diary. A daily pulpit. A collaborative space. A political soapbox. A breaking-news outlet. A collection of links. Your own private thoughts. Memos to the world.

~Blogger~

Sep 2, 2007

New Blogspot

I have made up a new blogspot: specifically made around my engagement and all the details. However, it is on invitation only basis: meaning you can only access the site if you are invited!! However there is a minor problem with this: I don't have various people's email addy: for example, you AMY!!! It would be great to have it so you can see the website!

Alrighty, that's my spill for today. However I might put up some new stuff on the other blogspot!!

Jo

1 comment:

Tohou Lidia said...

oh yay! That's a good idea! My email is amymcquire at hotmail dot com or you can just email my work one which i emailed you with today!!

Luv Amy

LFCA

Submit My News Click here to submit my news to the LFCA

A Cloud of Words

Wordle: Princessjo

Anniversary Countdown

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker