A blog is a personal diary. A daily pulpit. A collaborative space. A political soapbox. A breaking-news outlet. A collection of links. Your own private thoughts. Memos to the world.

~Blogger~

Sep 15, 2007

Poor Britney!

You know what? I feel sorry for Britney. The poor girl needs some loving, protective people around her, instead of those she has now. And, the media NEEDS TO LEAVE HER ALONE. But also, Britney needs to start to take responsibilty. Britney, darling, you don't go out partying for weeks on end when you have children. They are your responsibility: not dolls to be given to nearest nanny/manny. Yes, it's very difficult, but then, you should have thought of that first!

I feel overwhelming pity for Britney. It's clear to me (and I think, everyone else) that she just being manipulated by the people around her. She is being used, and she doesn't quite get it I think.

LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE!!

Jo

No comments:

LFCA

Submit My News Click here to submit my news to the LFCA

A Cloud of Words

Wordle: Princessjo

Anniversary Countdown

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker