A blog is a personal diary. A daily pulpit. A collaborative space. A political soapbox. A breaking-news outlet. A collection of links. Your own private thoughts. Memos to the world.

~Blogger~

Nov 5, 2007

DUMB WEEEK!!

Hi all....

What is up with this week??? My god, you would think it's dumb week...

Read this....http://www.theage.com.au/news/National/Probe-starts-into-childs-starvation/2007/11/06/1194118012256.html


A child dies of starvation...not only that but this child had been reported to DOCS before....

THE SYSTEM SUCKS! I have said it before, I will say it again....FOR FUCK'S SAKE WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE DAMN GOVERNMENT!


WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KIDS ARE GODDAMNED DYING AND YOU ARE TOO WORRIED ABOUT WINNING AN ELECTION!!!

Anyone else think there is a slight problem with priorities??

I am still waiting for either side to announce anything to do with child protection...I am beginning to think people are really busy giving rights to pedophiles and child abusers to not be giving them to the people who need them...like I don't know..the gays????

GRRRRRRRR......


JO

No comments:

LFCA

Submit My News Click here to submit my news to the LFCA

A Cloud of Words

Wordle: Princessjo

Anniversary Countdown

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker