A blog is a personal diary. A daily pulpit. A collaborative space. A political soapbox. A breaking-news outlet. A collection of links. Your own private thoughts. Memos to the world.

~Blogger~

Nov 19, 2007

Re: Amy's Comment!

Ok then: how does the 16th sound instead?? It's the Sunday: I was thinking maybe we could go to the beach for lunch (good idea: haven't been for ages!!!) and then come back to my house for the Christmas party.....?? Oh yes and is it alright if I bring Philip clubbing?? He is a friend of mine whom I have known for a long, long time. And then there is Katherine and Raul. :) Just some ideas!!

Jo

1 comment:

Lidia said...

Hey!

That sounds awesome! Philip can come clubbing - of course ;) The more the merrier!! We shoudl so do the Christmas party idea!!

You have a friend called Raul??? I love the name Raul! He can definately come!!!

We should all pitch in to help with the Christmas party! I'll get my mum to make a cake or something like that!

Luv Amy

LFCA

Submit My News Click here to submit my news to the LFCA

A Cloud of Words

Wordle: Princessjo

Anniversary Countdown

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker