A blog is a personal diary. A daily pulpit. A collaborative space. A political soapbox. A breaking-news outlet. A collection of links. Your own private thoughts. Memos to the world.

~Blogger~

Jan 16, 2008

2 men

Grrr...don't you love men? They think they have the sole right to decision making....hummmm I have got something for you boys....yes I said boys, as right now I am half living with 2 of them (soon to be official)...one of course is my darling baby and the other? well lets just say he is welcome...but....


Anyways...as I was saying it's fantastic having two guys around: don't get me wrong: it's just at times there is too much testosterone....Ahhhh...But I am sure I will learn to cope with it...


lol
Jo

No comments:

LFCA

Submit My News Click here to submit my news to the LFCA

A Cloud of Words

Wordle: Princessjo

Anniversary Countdown

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker