A blog is a personal diary. A daily pulpit. A collaborative space. A political soapbox. A breaking-news outlet. A collection of links. Your own private thoughts. Memos to the world.

~Blogger~

Jan 19, 2008

Corey Worthington...hehe

Ok: first off: I know what he did was wrong...

But wasn't it hilarious??? And I am sorry, but that could happen to anyone holding a party: how come he gets the full blame for it?

You know what made me mad? the way one reporter interviewed him. I am sorry but that is not interviewing someone: that is trying to act like his parent and treat him like he is two!



lol...I think this gentleman sums up what I am thinking:



Indeed!

Jo

1 comment:

Lidia said...

Hahaha - I don't agree with what he did but I love watching him show up that girl on ACA!!! It just reveals what rubbish journalism is perpetrated on the world because of a moral panic and a slow news day ;)

Luv
Amy

LFCA

Submit My News Click here to submit my news to the LFCA

A Cloud of Words

Wordle: Princessjo

Anniversary Countdown

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker