A blog is a personal diary. A daily pulpit. A collaborative space. A political soapbox. A breaking-news outlet. A collection of links. Your own private thoughts. Memos to the world.

~Blogger~

Jan 24, 2008

Even princesses have rough times...

Dear all,

Yes, even princesses have rough times. And mine has kinda hit: like right now!

Justin has lost his job people. Not a good thing when we are trying to move...he has got three weeks...Ahhh...hopefully I can get a job very quickly or else we are going to have problems! But that is life...and we will survive...

Anyways, still haven't found a house. But I am sure we will get the house right for us...my life has never been predictable...but has always ended up just the way it should!


Jo

2 comments:

Lidia said...

Hey Jo!

Really sorry about Justin losing his job :( I'll just keep sending through stuff as well...

I really hope you guys find a house! But yes, I usually find that life works out alright in the end, albeit with a lot of stress!

Good luck with everything and remember i'm thinking of you!

Luv
Amy

Contestant X said...

Hey another blogger from Rocky!
Thats terrible timing I hope you resolve your housing issue, and your employment probs. Moving is stressful, losing your job is stressful.. looks like its time to take a few deep breaths!

I've added you to my blogroll, will you consider doing the same for me?
thanks Contestant X
Rocky's Largest Loser

LFCA

Submit My News Click here to submit my news to the LFCA

A Cloud of Words

Wordle: Princessjo

Anniversary Countdown

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker