A blog is a personal diary. A daily pulpit. A collaborative space. A political soapbox. A breaking-news outlet. A collection of links. Your own private thoughts. Memos to the world.

~Blogger~

Jan 10, 2008

Hello Randomness!

Hi all!

So what has been up in the life of Jo?

Not much really....I have been procrastinating as only I can...lol...right this very minute I should be cleaning my house and doing washing....BUT I CAN'T BE FUCKED...

oh well, thats life...I am also looking for a job: preferably something office like...I am really not too keen on the idea of being a checkout chick! And plus, I have a lot of skills for an office type job! Any of you have any ideas..??

But anyways...I should go do something random now....like have breaky....ummmmm....


Jo

No comments:

LFCA

Submit My News Click here to submit my news to the LFCA

A Cloud of Words

Wordle: Princessjo

Anniversary Countdown

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker