A blog is a personal diary. A daily pulpit. A collaborative space. A political soapbox. A breaking-news outlet. A collection of links. Your own private thoughts. Memos to the world.

~Blogger~

Feb 26, 2008

Musings of Jo for today!

Hi All,

Jo here. I am addicted to a new song: "Slow Me Down" by Emmy Rossum...lyrics are as follows:


Rushing and racing and running in circles
Moving so fast I’m forgetting my purpose
Blur of the traffic is sending me spinning
I’m getting nowhere
My head and my heart are colliding - chaotic
Pace of the world – I just wish I could stop it
Try to appear like I’ve got it together
I’m falling apart
Save me
Somebody take my hand
And lead me

Slow me down
Don’t let love pass me by
Just show me how
Cause I’m ready to fall
Slow me down
Don’t let me live a lie
Before my life flies by
I need you to slow me down

Sometimes I fear that I might disappear
In the blur of fast-forward I falter again
Forgetting to breathe, I need to sleep
I’m getting nowhere
All that I’ve missed I see in the reflection
Passed me while I wasn’t paying attention
Tired of rushing, racing and running
I’m falling apart
Tell me
Oh won’t you take my hand
And lead me

Slow me down
Don’t let love pass me by
Just show me how
Cause I’m ready to fall
Slow me down
Don’t let me live a lie
Before my life flies by
I need you to slow me down

Just show me
I need you to slow me down
The noise of the world is getting me caught up
Chasing the clock and I wish I could stop it
Just need to breathe, somebody please
Slow me down



It has a real Enya feel about....

Ummm....so what else have I been up to...?

Busy trying to forget that I am starting uni in a week...hehe...ahhhh well....thats chaos for you!

And it's my birthday on Saturday! I am 20.....OMG! Slightly frightening! I was really happy to stay 18 for the rest of my life! I certainly don't feel 20...but hey....shit happens: and so does life! lol....It kinda feels like that at 20 all this responsibility hits: which is utter nonsense really: because I have been running a house for a good 2 years now!

I have been living/dating with Justin for 2 years today: woot! Kinda scary, that is...

3rd year of uni this year too! Lots of people said I wouldn't stick it out: up them I say....I like doing things that no one expects...

lol....that is are my musings for today!

Lots of Love,
Jo

1 comment:

Lidia said...

Hey Jo!

Happy Birthday in advance for Saturday! I'm like you...I really can't believe that I will be turning 20. It has that responsible ring about it! Are you gonna have a big party or wait til your 21st? :P Well hopefully you have a great day anyway!

2 years?? Haha - that's a long time :P You have five more years til the 7 year itch!

Congrats on being in third year as well...I still have so long to go it's not funny!

I think Emmy Rossum is a better actor than singer but i'll definately check this song out!

luv
Amy

LFCA

Submit My News Click here to submit my news to the LFCA

A Cloud of Words

Wordle: Princessjo

Anniversary Countdown

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker