A blog is a personal diary. A daily pulpit. A collaborative space. A political soapbox. A breaking-news outlet. A collection of links. Your own private thoughts. Memos to the world.

~Blogger~

Feb 21, 2008

To hell and back again!


Hi all,

long time no hear, I know!

So what has been happening in the life of Jo?

Plenty!

I have a new house: got it in the 5th hour: yipee! 7 Davis St, people! more details will be emailed shortly!

A picture is above.

Justin went back to meatworks and made me a happy woman!

Jo!

1 comment:

Lidia said...

Oh Jo! It's gorgeous! I think it'll be better for you than at the Unilodge - at least you'll have more space and privacy!

Congrats once again :)

Luv
Amy

LFCA

Submit My News Click here to submit my news to the LFCA

A Cloud of Words

Wordle: Princessjo

Anniversary Countdown

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker