A blog is a personal diary. A daily pulpit. A collaborative space. A political soapbox. A breaking-news outlet. A collection of links. Your own private thoughts. Memos to the world.

~Blogger~

Mar 11, 2008

HEHE!

Hi everyone,

Good news everyone! I have a job! Not only that, but a good one that is flying me to the sunny coast for training (along with some time off) Not only that but it just happens to be on the weekend that my friend is having her 21st...WOOT! (which I did not know about: and I am to be the surprise guest at!) Hehe...and it's really flexible etc...

What is it? A recruitment leader for Cultural Care, an aupair cultural exchange program...I get to talk at schools and hold meetings etc....very sales orientated! Hehe...go me! Woot!


Jo

3 comments:

Lidia said...

Hey Jo :P

Congratulations! That sounds absolutely awesome! Have fun in the Sunny Coast! I've never spent much time there but it's supposed to be awesome :)

Luv
Amy

Finbarpurpleton said...

Hi Jo

Congratulations on the new job!

Melissa

Dog Face Lady Man said...

High Jo,

Sounds like you're onto a winner job-wise!! Whereever did you come across it?

Chris.

PS: Thank you for the comment love on YouTube.

LFCA

Submit My News Click here to submit my news to the LFCA

A Cloud of Words

Wordle: Princessjo

Anniversary Countdown

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker