A blog is a personal diary. A daily pulpit. A collaborative space. A political soapbox. A breaking-news outlet. A collection of links. Your own private thoughts. Memos to the world.

~Blogger~

Apr 11, 2008

Blog neglect and other matters!

Hi All,

Sorry about the recent blog neglect! Isn't it terrible! Bad, bad me!

So what has been happening? Not much, really! I went to the Coast and it was fun: I got to visit the old house which was great!

I have been amazed over the hullabloo over China getting the Olympics...I mean, what's so unusual about a dictatorship having them? Remember Hitler had a go at them once! You would think that after that little experiment they would have protocols to stop it from happening again!

Ummm...and they have finally raided the Fundamentalist Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints property in the U.S...ABOUT TIME! How long has it taken them? At least 4 years! And while they dillydallied, numerous underaged girls were being brainwashed, manipulated, and forced into polygamous marriages with men who could be their fathers! And now those children will face years of therapy etc.

But what's so unexpected about that? lol....a sad mark of the world indeed!

Love,
Jo

No comments:

LFCA

Submit My News Click here to submit my news to the LFCA

A Cloud of Words

Wordle: Princessjo

Anniversary Countdown

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker