A blog is a personal diary. A daily pulpit. A collaborative space. A political soapbox. A breaking-news outlet. A collection of links. Your own private thoughts. Memos to the world.

~Blogger~

May 24, 2008

Dear Baby...

To the wonderful baby that will be part of my life, being of my womb or not: I love you!

Thankyou so much for being part of this family . I hope we can give you all the love you need, want and deserve: without barriers or limits. If you come from a background of pain and sadness, I hope I, no we, can give you all the care, compassion and selflessness you deserve.

This I promise you, my child: that you will be never be cold, alone or hungry: that to the best of your father's and mine abilities, you will never go without.

We love you sweet pumpkin, and can't wait to meet you!

Mummy and Daddy!
(Jo) and (Justin)

1 comment:

Lidia said...

Aww...Jo that is so beautiful! I'm glad you have opted for a younger kid - my boss was a foster parent for an 11 year old and it was like a full time job because by that time the kid had been a part of the system for a while....

Anyway, I think you and Justin are going to be perfect foster parents ;-)

Luv
Amy

LFCA

Submit My News Click here to submit my news to the LFCA

A Cloud of Words

Wordle: Princessjo

Anniversary Countdown

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker