A blog is a personal diary. A daily pulpit. A collaborative space. A political soapbox. A breaking-news outlet. A collection of links. Your own private thoughts. Memos to the world.

~Blogger~

May 5, 2008

Random Thoughts

Hi All,

I have found that once again, I have been neglecting my blog...ooo naughty me!

So what have I been up to? Not much... Running a house really. For a while this week, I had a dog, a cat, a bird and a baby...and let me tell you that was exciting!

Miss Mia is becoming quite the handful! She is 7 months and go, go, go! Let me tell you, there is nothing like an active crawler to keep you on your feet! Add to this the fact that she is teething, and a bit grumpy and not sleeping well, and I had an interesting few days...Certainly very interesting...

Something has been driving me crazy of late....the fundamentalist church of jesus christ of latter day saints...to say nothing of the mouthful, it is the way people are uprising because they finally been cracked down on...These people are breaking the law: they are polygamists and polygamy is against American law...and I am quite willing to bet that has been abuse in the community: come on people: this is a community that treats its women as second class! It frustrates the heck out of me... and then this have the guts to come out and say...oh but we are just this lovely little community where nothing every goes wrong....

Ummm....maddening stupidity...

Jo

No comments:

LFCA

Submit My News Click here to submit my news to the LFCA

A Cloud of Words

Wordle: Princessjo

Anniversary Countdown

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker