A blog is a personal diary. A daily pulpit. A collaborative space. A political soapbox. A breaking-news outlet. A collection of links. Your own private thoughts. Memos to the world.

~Blogger~

May 8, 2008

Why I hate Money...

Dear Everyone....

I hate money because it never comes when it is needed...it has a habit of turning up a week a late....or at best, a day late! Why can't it ever be on time...

And what chance do we have if everything is increasing in price...it is getting ridiculous. And the high and mighty CEO's, politicians etc., just sit there and do nothing: or they do so little to be worthless...

I hate money because it is the root of all evil...you always want more of it to get things you may or may not need...

I hate money because it drives people to do silly things...just to live; or not to live , if that's more your style...

I would be quite happy to say that money causes many of the earth's ills. This is not to say that if it was no longer around, that all the problems of the world would stop...I think humanity would only find something else to obsess about...

I think people care too much about how money you have...come on people! WE give money it's value...often it is only paper, plastic, cheap metals in combination. Not truly worth the value we give it. I would much rather have the love of a good family and plenty of caring friends.

So yes, I hate money. I think it is a terrible thing for the world to care about...but then, what else is new?

Jo

No comments:

LFCA

Submit My News Click here to submit my news to the LFCA

A Cloud of Words

Wordle: Princessjo

Anniversary Countdown

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker