A blog is a personal diary. A daily pulpit. A collaborative space. A political soapbox. A breaking-news outlet. A collection of links. Your own private thoughts. Memos to the world.

~Blogger~

Jun 9, 2008

Hi

Hi All..

I have just added some all new links to my sidebar so have fun...

They are mostly to do with my last post: thought you would find it interesting :)

I highly recommend "Women's Space" especially for you Mum: whilst you may not agree with everything on it, I think you would be able to appreciate where this lady is coming from. Search "quiver full" or "fundamentalist" for articles that may interest you more than others...

And to my dear, dear Amy: I plan to blog about my experiences with the whole fundamentalist side of the church world in coming weeks: mostly because of the fostering process and the fact that they want me to explain my history and how I would use it to help the children we are caring for. I was planning that as a part of that, I would do a simple copy/paste for the less sensitive information. (this is more to protect my mum & brothers: this is a public blog, for all intents and purposes, and they do read it)...

Love,
Jo

No comments:

LFCA

Submit My News Click here to submit my news to the LFCA

A Cloud of Words

Wordle: Princessjo

Anniversary Countdown

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker