A blog is a personal diary. A daily pulpit. A collaborative space. A political soapbox. A breaking-news outlet. A collection of links. Your own private thoughts. Memos to the world.

~Blogger~

Oct 25, 2008

New Links!

Hi All!

I am playing around with my blog again: and have decided to swap around my sidebar a little bit: separating the links into the below groups:

* Ex-fundie/Ex-Quiverfull Sites: I have found a brillant piece on the pyschological profile of the "usual" fundamentalist: an interesting read...So have added it to my list!

* Infertility Support Sites

* Infertility/ Fostering Blogs: I have thrown in a few more links to various blogs I read frequently: a shout out to these most excellent women!

* Crohn's Disease Support Sites: I am going to begin to collate a list of various sites that I (and others) have found helpful!

* Political hilarity and commentary: this is just for my own personal enjoyment: hopefully it proves to be thought provoking as well ;-)

* Friendly Bloggers: Woohoo! Friends: You are on the tracker! You are being watched!

Interestingly most people that get re-directed to my blog from Google are looking for information on fundie groups and/or ex-fundie groups. It is suprisingly hard to find online information on these topics that is helpful, so that is why I have tried to assemble all my research in a more easy to find fashion, so that visitors to my blog don't have to read the entire thing to find what they want!!

Tell me what you think!

Jo

No comments:

LFCA

Submit My News Click here to submit my news to the LFCA

A Cloud of Words

Wordle: Princessjo

Anniversary Countdown

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker