A blog is a personal diary. A daily pulpit. A collaborative space. A political soapbox. A breaking-news outlet. A collection of links. Your own private thoughts. Memos to the world.

~Blogger~

Oct 24, 2008

Prednisone and this life!

Hello All,

I forgot to mention that I am back on the Prednisone again: ummm lovely stuff it is too!

For those of you who don't know, when I was first diagnosed my doctor put me onto Pentasa and Predisone: with the predisone tapering off a week or two later... Anyways, so after my little incident last week, he put me back on it!

This time I have been put on a higher dose, and the side effects are way worse: tiredness, dizziness, nausea, forgetfulness, mixed with vagueness and confusion... Very, very bad...Everyone has noticed which makes it worse...

I think my biggest thing about this disease is the lack of control it curtails: I am not in control of my own body anymore: and it's driving me nuts: like I have said before on this blog, my body has always been my only area of absolute control... and when I couldn't control anything else about my life, I could control my body...And this disease has now taken that control away from me, and it freaks me out more than I would like to say: or for that matter, admit! The same goes for my infertility issues: the whole lack of control thing drives me insane...grrr...

But anyways, not much I can do about it!

Jo

No comments:

LFCA

Submit My News Click here to submit my news to the LFCA

A Cloud of Words

Wordle: Princessjo

Anniversary Countdown

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker