A blog is a personal diary. A daily pulpit. A collaborative space. A political soapbox. A breaking-news outlet. A collection of links. Your own private thoughts. Memos to the world.

~Blogger~

Oct 12, 2008

Randomness of the Body!

Hi All,

Well, the second colonoscopy didn't work...damn! The hole between my large & small intestine wouldn't budge: set like concrete! It's stubborn, just like me :-)!

I keep thinking it's all a bad dream to a point: The pain makes it all very real, and the tiredness makes it all very confusing...It's a mixed bag for me...

But anyways, thats life!

And thanks for all the comments: made me feel a lot better :-)...

Jo

1 comment:

Doctor Dark said...

Hi Jo,

That's not good to hear. I don't really know what to say here, but... I think it will be all right and that this problem is going to be solved...

C :->

LFCA

Submit My News Click here to submit my news to the LFCA

A Cloud of Words

Wordle: Princessjo

Anniversary Countdown

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker