A blog is a personal diary. A daily pulpit. A collaborative space. A political soapbox. A breaking-news outlet. A collection of links. Your own private thoughts. Memos to the world.

~Blogger~

Jan 26, 2009

Life's Moments of Crushing Uncertainty

I find myself increasingly exhausted by life's twists and turns.

Someone let me off the roller coaster.

I have done my time.

But yet.

I am here.

Still spinning out of control.

Much of it my own doing.

A small proportion not.

A world gone mad.

Asking.

Why?

Me?

Why?

Us?

Find a way for hope.

Let a glimmer in.

Crushed by the absurdity.

Of my thoughts.

Will I ever get off?

ro

No comments:

LFCA

Submit My News Click here to submit my news to the LFCA

A Cloud of Words

Wordle: Princessjo

Anniversary Countdown

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker