A blog is a personal diary. A daily pulpit. A collaborative space. A political soapbox. A breaking-news outlet. A collection of links. Your own private thoughts. Memos to the world.

~Blogger~

Jan 11, 2009

Views & Wedding Obsessions

Okay. I will confess I have became an organised, wedding obsessed woman (and therefore, so has my blog). I will also confess I am bordering on bridezilla (to myself mostly, no one else). And it is driving me crazy. Therefore, from here on in (this blog entry) I promise not discuss anything wedding related: it is giving me a headache.

I sometimes wonder how people can be so cruel and how others can be so ignorant of their cruelness. I wonder sometimes too whether we are brought up to be ignorant, or are just naturally ignorant. My own personal belief is that very young children have a sixth sense when it comes to people and that they can sense in some way whether that person will hurt them or not. I also believe that as they grow, children are encouraged out of this awareness. For example, 9 times out of 10, a parent will encourage a child who is being shy or wary towards a particular adult to 'snap out of it" and to stop being shy/wary. For some reason, shyness/wariness is seen in today's society as a negative, rather than as a natural and protective (and sometimes life saving) reaction.

Just my view...

And OMG, I have run out of things to say that are not wedding related...Obsessed much?

Jo

No comments:

LFCA

Submit My News Click here to submit my news to the LFCA

A Cloud of Words

Wordle: Princessjo

Anniversary Countdown

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker