A blog is a personal diary. A daily pulpit. A collaborative space. A political soapbox. A breaking-news outlet. A collection of links. Your own private thoughts. Memos to the world.

~Blogger~

Feb 28, 2009

The Final Moment

The final moment.

Today is my birthday. Last night I danced. Last night I laughed. Last night, I celebrated.

These moments, only come once. In fact every moment I have shared with you this week, are merely cherry picked out of my life. It isn't possible to be able to sum one's life up in a few moments: and it most definitely isn't possible in my own.

I am 21, today. with a whole life of moments to come.

May they be good ones.

Jo

2 comments:

michelle said...

hope you had a great day!

m:)

Doctor Dark said...

Very poetic. :-)

Happy birthday! For then, I mean. :-P

LFCA

Submit My News Click here to submit my news to the LFCA

A Cloud of Words

Wordle: Princessjo

Anniversary Countdown

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker