A blog is a personal diary. A daily pulpit. A collaborative space. A political soapbox. A breaking-news outlet. A collection of links. Your own private thoughts. Memos to the world.

~Blogger~

Feb 10, 2009

Pain & Death

I wish. Well. That I could stop the world for a moment. The craziness that is going on down south is terrifying: and heart rendering.

Let me tell you about a little town called Marysville. 1 in 5 residents dead. Barely a dozen buildings left standing. It may be weeks until survivors can return and survey their damaged properties, because of the horrific scenes of death and destruction in that town.

It isn't fair & it isn't right.

There are more towns like Marysville. More scenes of senseless destruction. More deaths.

We are so lucky.

And they are not.

Maybe we can find hope together.

Jo

No comments:

LFCA

Submit My News Click here to submit my news to the LFCA

A Cloud of Words

Wordle: Princessjo

Anniversary Countdown

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker