A blog is a personal diary. A daily pulpit. A collaborative space. A political soapbox. A breaking-news outlet. A collection of links. Your own private thoughts. Memos to the world.

~Blogger~

Feb 20, 2009

Thankyou.

Thankyou all for all the amazing comments full of caring and love. It was like a huge hug whenever I checked my emails. It was fantastic, and I feel truly blessed.

I am going up to visit the other side of my family this week. It's my 21st coming up so it will be my way of catching up with them before then. And my friends of course :-) I miss you guys so much.

And hopefully, I will be catching up with Justin that same week. We will see.

The saga continues.

Jo

No comments:

LFCA

Submit My News Click here to submit my news to the LFCA

A Cloud of Words

Wordle: Princessjo

Anniversary Countdown

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker