A blog is a personal diary. A daily pulpit. A collaborative space. A political soapbox. A breaking-news outlet. A collection of links. Your own private thoughts. Memos to the world.

~Blogger~

Feb 4, 2009

We are F*cked

Well...everything looks really dim right now. We can't find a house. We are screwed.

I know it's our own fault. I know I should have paid more attention to Justin & his payment of the rent (or lack of it). Now we are virtually homeless. No way of finding a home: our home...anyways...at least we will have a roof over our heads...

But at what cost?

I am upset, drained, and I don't know how I am going to deal with it. I know I will, I just don't know how.

Jo

3 comments:

Lidia said...

Hey Princess Jo...

I'm really sorry about this... if there is anything I can do just call :-) You'll find a way through it....

Finbarpurpleton said...

Hey Jo,

Don't worry things will get better. :)

Melissa :)

Doctor Dark said...

Hi Jo,

That sounds really bad... I hope you guys are okay... I wish I knew what more to say.

I think you guys will make it through too. You've done it before. :-)

Tris.

LFCA

Submit My News Click here to submit my news to the LFCA

A Cloud of Words

Wordle: Princessjo

Anniversary Countdown

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker