A blog is a personal diary. A daily pulpit. A collaborative space. A political soapbox. A breaking-news outlet. A collection of links. Your own private thoughts. Memos to the world.

~Blogger~

Mar 13, 2009

Change. It is my life.

Well we are moving again. Consider this the official notice to all.

De plumbing tis broke.

We are still finding a house...fun times. This time I refuse to even glance at house that does not take pets. I am no longer a house whore. Indeed. Even though it could be argued that Justin is the house (well, unit) whore. Regardless.

Ok: I have just managed to have 2, single word sentences in a paragraph. Or they more statements?

Anyway, it is a brilliant start to uni life again. Yep, you heard me right, I am going back. I only decided yesterday; the job hunt wasn't going so well, and I really need to be doing something, and well, yesterday was the cut off date. Therefore the return to uni as of yesterday. I will still be hunting for a job but I am going to refocus, in a big way. My time out at Mum's and James' readjusted my outlook somewhat on some things. Probably not the best decision financially for us at the moment, but the chances of me getting a job at the moment are fairly slim with all the economic downtown etc. And plus, I need to do something. My brain was dying a painful, slow death.

A lot of things are changing in the house of Jo. She is learning...changing. Growing.


When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves. ~Victor Frankl


Love,

Jo

2 comments:

Janine said...

Well Jo, you do seem to be going through a range of transitions at present - hope the decision to return to studies works out well for you, and that you soon find a place where the two of you and your animal buddies feel at right at home.

Lidia said...

Hey Jo!

I think you'll enjoy uni - and I'm glad to see you going back :-) It's great not just for stimulating your brain, but also meeting like minded people :-) I think you'll enjoy it and it'll take your mind off your problems.

Jobwise, I reackon try all you can wherever you can. Even though unemployment is going to rise, there are always going to be jobs open in retail and hospitality etc... also try looking around the uni. I remember I got a library job and that was perfect for my hours. I'll ask my mum to keep a look out for you :-)

Good luck with house hunting!

Luv
Amy

LFCA

Submit My News Click here to submit my news to the LFCA

A Cloud of Words

Wordle: Princessjo

Anniversary Countdown

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker