A blog is a personal diary. A daily pulpit. A collaborative space. A political soapbox. A breaking-news outlet. A collection of links. Your own private thoughts. Memos to the world.

~Blogger~

Apr 14, 2009

My Overwhelming Mind

My head space has been sadly lacking of late....its been too full: something which I have always struggled to deal with...but luckily for me, this time I seem to be dealing with it better than I have before.

Dealing with stuff has always been a problem of mine. I always prefer ignorance and will go out of my way to get it...Not always a healthy thing...and whilst protecting me for the moment, the truth is that it always hurts more afterward.

I am trying to find a way...in my life.

I keep stumbling around in the dark house....hopefully I will find the the exit soon.

Jo :)

No comments:

LFCA

Submit My News Click here to submit my news to the LFCA

A Cloud of Words

Wordle: Princessjo

Anniversary Countdown

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker