A blog is a personal diary. A daily pulpit. A collaborative space. A political soapbox. A breaking-news outlet. A collection of links. Your own private thoughts. Memos to the world.

~Blogger~

Apr 6, 2009

Such is Life

Hi All,

Well here I am. Again.

Life has been interesting.

Life has been confusing.

Life has been challenging.

Life has been all these things, and much, much more.


And oh how I have learnt these past few weeks! I have realized that I am both stronger and weaker than I thought I was. I caught a glimpse into another's pain, and created some of my own. I realized that ideals are not always attainable, but that you can always try to fulfill them regardless. I learnt that some things are worth fighting for and others are best to let go.

Such is life, indeed.

Jo

No comments:

LFCA

Submit My News Click here to submit my news to the LFCA

A Cloud of Words

Wordle: Princessjo

Anniversary Countdown

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker